Friday, July 24, 2009

Aubrey Miles muddy naked

Welcome back! It seems covering your private parts creatively has been a tradition.
Oo nga eh. But I wasn’t really scared about the shoot, although I did think about what’s going to happen, anong magiging hitsura. But it all felt new to me. Pero because I trust FHM naman I knew na kahit na ano pang kalabasan it would be classy. You’ve always taken good care of me.

That’s very kind of you. So did we make you feel dirty but good in any way?
It’s not actually dirty but more of being naughty in a good way. I think it has always been naughty with FHM and I...I like it! Ha ha!

Very quickly now, can you tell us what you have been up to after your Amazing Race Asia stint?
After Amazing Race I continued managing my business. I’ve had it for three years na actually and yun ang pinagkakaabalahan ko. I have a pawnshop, it’s called A Miles Pawnshop and soon I’m opening my second branch in Makati Cinema Square. I also tried joining other reality shows. I find that I’ve grown to love doing those kinds of programs.

How are your cars? We remember you used to have nicknames for them.
Nagpalit na ako, especially now that two-seaters aren’t fit for my lifestyle. I have a van and some cars. I still have a sports car, pero di na Porsche. And I still gave them names but hindi na “Ricky Martin” [her Porsche]. I gave them girly names like Isabella. Mga birhen na names, ha ha!






http://philwebsupport.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home